Phang Nga Bay tour by speedboat + elephant trekking tour
Trip Itinerary Phang Nga Bay tour + Elephant trekking tour
Pick you up from your hotel in Patong beach, Kata Beach, Karon Beach area.
– Arrive at Elephant Camp for safari tours such as:
– Elephant Trekking
– Elephant Show
– Monkey Show
– Rubber Trapping Show
– Ox-Cart Riding
– Go to “Sam-Chong” pier to get on Speedboat
– Takes you to have lunch at local restaurant.
– Canoeing surrounding the “Tam-Lod” cave
– Visit & Sightseeing James Bond Island and “Pink-Kan” mountain
Return to pier and transfer back to your hotel in Phuket with a pleasant trip!!
* Round trip hotel transfer
* Lunch on tour
* Canoeing gear + Paddle guide,
* English speaking guide,
* Rubber Tapping show
* Elephant trekking,
* Elephant show,
* Monkey show
* Ox-cart riding
* Accident insurance
What to bring:
– Beach towel
– Small bag
– Sun lotion
– Budget money (Tipping for the tour guide/driver)
* Extra charge 1,600 THB./car for round trip transfer from hotels in Maikao Beach.
* Extra charge 1,400 THB./car for round trip transfer from Naiyang Beach, Naithon beach, Layan Beach, Ao Por Beach.
* Extra charged 1,200 THB./car for transfer from Laguna Beach, Bang Tao beach, Surin Beach, Kamala Beach, and Nai Harn Beach area.
* Additional charged 1,000 THB./car for transfer service from hotels in Leam Hin Pier, Rawai Beach, Panwa Beach, Tri Trang Beach and Sirey Bay.
* Free of charge round trip transfer for hotels in Patong beach, Kata Beach and Karon Beach area (joint transfer)
* Additional charge for the transfer service can paid on the date of service.
* Please make early booking for guarantee the seat available.
* The accident insurance not cover for the senior citizen age 60 years old and above.
* Accident insurance not cover on your personal belongings, please check it before leaving.
* The trip itinerary is subjected to changed without notice depends on the local weather and tide condition.